When you think of a method to transfer your money or to make an online payment, PayPal is certainly the first name that springs to mind, thanks to the fame it has built over 20 years by offering free, fast and secure transactions. So not including this method of payment in online casinos, used by millions of people around the world, would mean excluding a good slice of the market, which is why even the smallest gaming operators are now Casino with PayPal.
In our TOP 10 Casino that accept PayPal , visible in the table below, you can have access to our review of the individual casinos by clicking on the logo of each operator. Just continue reading instead to get details on how the service works, how to deposit and withdraw at Casino PayPal and other important information.
Which online casinos accept PayPal?
Among the online casinos that accept PayPal we find LeoVegas, a brand new operator whose offer stands out for the hundreds of slots and the Live Casino; 888casino, world leader in the sector with no deposit welcome bonuses; Eurobet and many of the most renowned Casinos in the world that have chosen PayPal. The aforementioned PayPal Casinos offer the best Casino Online experience currently available legally for the Italian market , with a good variety of games and promotions, surrounded by an Italian customer service always available.
Depositing in casinos with PayPal is easy and immediate, the withdrawal is among the fastest methods to use and there are usually no fees charged. Each dealer differs in the conditions of use of PayPal, both in the minimum and maximum deposit values, and in the times for processing withdrawals, so we advise you to inquire about this in our reviews.
Below are the steps on how to make a deposit into your gaming account.
- Select DepositAfter logging into the PayPal Casino, look for Deposits, Top-ups or in this case the Euro symbol. Clicking on it will open a pop-up or the page will update to top up.
- Choose PayPalPayPal should be immediately in the list of available methods, if not, just click on “Alternative methods” or “Other methods”. Select PayPal.
- Enter the amountAt this point it is necessary to decide how much to deposit. In most Paypal Casinos the minimum deposit is € 10. There is rarely a maximum limit, but always remember the limit imposed on your gaming account.
- Log inThe next step is to log in to PayPal, just enter the required data (email address and password). To further speed up this operation, you can select “Stay connected”.
- ConfirmWe are almost at the end, just confirm to receive the credit immediately on the account.
Casino with PayPal: How to withdraw
The procedure for withdrawing is as simple as depositing. The withdrawal option is always (or almost) available in the PayPal Casinos that offer it as a deposit method, what may vary are the times the Casino takes to complete the request. Although most gaming sites offer a withdrawal with credit within 24h, in some cases it can take up to three working days. There are no deposit fees in casinos via PayPal , but some minor dealers may request a withdrawal amount. These are always rather small commissions of € 1 or 2, but better be sure you know what conditions apply in your favorite Online Casino.
Alternative PayPal and Online Casino: pros and cons
We review some advantages and disadvantages of the other methods most accepted by gaming dealers. Remember that some Online Casinos allow you to take advantage of the welcome bonus only by making the first deposit through specific methods, then check on this before depositing .
- Other electronic wallets (Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard): Paypal Casinos always offer at least one of these alternatives. Deposits always have an immediate credit and commissions are usually zero or very low. Not always do all methods allow you to withdraw, so always choose carefully.
- Credit / prepaid card: all casinos accept Visa or Mastercard credit cards, either associated with a bank account or prepaid. Also in this case the times are short and the commissions are not usually applied, but it is always necessary to check the terms and conditions of the gaming site of interest.
- Bank transfer: surely the slowest method, to recharge it takes from 3 to 5 days, and the most expensive. Casinos do not charge commissions for bank transfers, but there is a bank commission for both the deposit and the withdrawal.
Our opinion on casinos with PayPal
Do we recommend PayPal? Absolutely. His fame is well deserved and relying on this service means making transactions safely, with great attention to users. PayPal protects you from data theft, scams and phishing and offers repayment of transactions when these appear irregular or unsatisfactory for users.
Opening and managing an account is totally free and allows you to quickly withdraw and deposit in PayPal Casinos, using only email and password. PayPal security is added to that of AAMS licensed sites, offering total data protection.